On the morning of Thursday, November 2nd, we celebrated the TechTalks – Products Edition event, an annual gathering and information session for the Urudata Software team.
The event took place at the Ibis Hotel, where Urudata Software collaborators had the opportunity to discover and explore the latest updates of Qflow, as well as the future innovations of the tool. Additionally, changes and improvements in the other products developed by the organization: Qexpeditive (comprehensive electronic record solution) and Intellikon (document management software), were also unveiled.
Throughout the morning, the Software Factory team (responsible for the development of the company's products) presented the key innovations of Qflow 5.3, the most recent version of the process management platform, including features such as:
- Initiating processes by external or anonymous users, allowing individuals without a Qflow account to start processes without the need to create one. This also includes the option for Qflow users to initiate anonymous processes without associating their account with the response to a process initiation form.
- Quick task response from any customized view of My Tasks, optimizing process management time by allowing users to respond to one or multiple tasks without accessing process forms.
- The AI Assistant, which transforms your ideas into processes by designing a workflow in BPMN notation, generating the necessary data, and automating the process based on a natural language description,
- Among other innovative aspects.
These updates promise to significantly enhance the user experience and process efficiency.
Anticipating the upcoming release of Qflow 5.4, the Factory team shared the key enhancements that come with the new version, including:
- Anonymous task response.
- User-customizable and configurable confirmation messages for any task.
- Sequential task assignment using the Round-robin method to prevent task overload on a single user within the same role.
- The ability to configure application parameters in gateways.
- A new pre-designed template specifically for the proposal process intended for directors' board
In addition to other minor improvements that enrich the platform's functionality.
The Factory team shared the planned roadmap for Qflow, providing attendees with an overview of the future functionalities under development.
Among the upcoming innovations are integration with external tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, as well as a powerful form designer.
These additions promise to further expand Qflow's capabilities and offer users new ways to optimize their workflows and processes.
Finally, a practical exercise was conducted for the rest of the Urudata Software team to test and provide feedback on the upcoming features to be incorporated into Qflow.
The aim of this activity was to implement a support process using some of the upcoming features, such as Round-robin and automatic task response.
The event also highlighted the innovations in other products developed by Urudata Software: Qexpeditive and Intellikon, tools that have often been successfully implemented in conjunction with Qflow.
In summary, the event provided a unique opportunity to discover and test the latest Qflow updates and understand how these improvements can benefit organizations in their quest for more efficient and effective process management.