A BPM TOOL TO DEFINE, AUTOMATE AND MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES, DYNAMICALLY AND EFFICIENTLY
HERE'S WHAT A BPM TOOL LIKE QFLOW ALLOWS YOU TO DO
Users can draw processes during business requirements meetings. No technical knowledge is required to do so. The simplicity in which the controls are presented allows the process to be drawn very quickly and flexibly.
After designing, the next step is to describe the roles involved and the activities to be performed, as well as the integrations with other systems.
Each activity, event and gateway is then configured so that the drawn process is transformed into a system. Through the website, email or cell phone, each user can start processes, respond tasks and receive reminders and alerts.
Qflow generates traceability of every action performed within the system. This is displayed through powerful dashboards which allow users to analyze information and take immediate action.
Qflow allows the creation of new processes' versions that adjust to the contextual changes and particular demands of either the entire organization or its specific areas of interest.
TIME-SAVING AND USER-FRIENDLY.
With Qflow, you can create processes that are:
THE MOST COMPLETE SOLUTION TO SPEED UP YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES
Design your business processes using BPMN notation.
Manage, configure and monitor the system and its operation.
Today, both large and small companies need to manage this extremely hard balance.
In order to solve this conflict we created Qflow, aiming to help your organization achieve its goals efficiently in a constantly changing environment.
Qflow has proven to be a successful tool for overcoming operational inefficiencies for public and private sector organizations.Today's fast-paced competition in different industries imposes the need for collaborative processes that connect the dots between operational data and automate them.
- Approval, publishing, and dissemination of documents
- Quality actions
- Product return
- New project approval
- New product development
A DYNAMIC, EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE CLOUD TOOL
- Draw a process in a few minutes!
- Add relevant information through notes, tags and artifacts that interact with the process.
- Give meaning to each process step. To do this, select and configure the type of each activity, event and gateway. (**)
- Set up the production version of the process and see your performance take off.
- Achieve flexibility in your process by choosing recipients upfront during configuration or assigning them during its execution. You can also make them be chosen automatically according to the user with fewer tasks and more.
- If the recipient does not complete the task in a certain time, have it reassigned to someone else automatically or delegate it at any time.
- If the recipient goes on leave, their substitute will be able to respond to their tasks!
- Communicate with your own systems.
- Invoke REST or SOAP WebServices sending useful information to other systems in your company.
- Send relevant information from your systems to the process and use it to make decisions.
- You can also communicate with Sharepoint or update your databases.
Explore the benefits of our BPM tool
Don't miss a single detail of your processes!
Qflow generates audit trails for each action performed. This enables you to visualize in a user-friendly manner the path that your processes took, allowing you to identify who and when each task was answered and the modifications of data and documents that were made during its course.
AUTOMATIC DELEGATION RULES
Make your processes more autonomous and intelligent!
Make Qflow your best assistant!
Managing your business processes has never been easier!
Find the ideal solutions for your organization
Automate your ideas in minutes.
No payment information is required.